Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 Paper
Hi all,
Please can some one give me a copy of the 2006 module 1 paper.
Thanks
Regards
Aditi
Smile 
Attached herewith.

adikarina Wrote:Hi all,
Thanks
Regards
Aditi

Attached Files
.pdf   IRSE 2006.pdf (Size: 1.68 MB / Downloads: 224)
Thanks

rahul_bhasin Wrote:Attached herewith.

adikarina Wrote:Hi all,
Thanks
Regards
Aditi
Thank a lot.
We'd like to be able to put all the IRSE Past papers here for download; however we are still waiting for clearance to do so from the IRSE who own the copyright of course.
When I gently pushed the Chief Executive, I certainly felt a certain resistance- the argument being is that they are now distributed when someone registers for the exam (is that true?- do you get both the old ones incorporated within the Study pack and all the more recent, say post 2003, separately in addition?). Didn't actually get a NO, but certainly didn't get a YES; so far as moderator I have turned my blind eye when a few Past paers have been posted whilst I have been waiting a steer; my understanding is that the exam committee themselves are unlikely to have objections and it is the examiners who actually invest their on time and effort.

So, the furthest onto the thin ice which I am prepared to venture is posting this Mock Exam that I produced for some students last year; many of the questions are spookily similar to ones that have appeared before but none are verbatim, some combined from several, others only vaguely related but I think very much what could be asked.

PJW

Attached Files
.pdf   2007 Mock Mod 1.pdf (Size: 29.82 KB / Downloads: 124)