Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Model Answers
Wink 
Seems to be a shortage of help with telecoms, so I hope this is of some use to the group

Attached Files
.pdf   Module 6 Model Answers.pdf (Size: 552.51 KB / Downloads: 178)
(19-05-2010, 03:30 PM)seanmac Wrote: Seems to be a shortage of help with telecoms, so I hope this is of some use to the group

Certainly; it is good to get some telecomms content and shoud be useful; stuff even for those of us that concentrate on signalling. Thanks
PJW
(19-05-2010, 09:30 PM)PJW Wrote:
(19-05-2010, 03:30 PM)seanmac Wrote: Seems to be a shortage of help with telecoms, so I hope this is of some use to the group

Certainly; it is good to get some telecomms content and shoud be useful; stuff even for those of us that concentrate on signalling. Thanks

Indeed like the M4 posting some excellent stuff.

A while back I had had a bash at a couple of questions in this paper - not sure if I still have my work to upload - and now having seen these model answers I remain sure that for me at least it is going to be down fully rusted away exam technique and putting it down on paper (legibly) in the required time.

I know we've make jokes about this before, but writing limb ache - and I do mean the whole limb from finger to shouler - after +25 years of never sitting a formal examination peper is proving a serious stress point.

--
Nick
Your information can be used for english essays [link removed - admin].
This module is very important.
(06-01-2011, 11:53 AM)gThomas Wrote: Your information can be used for english essays.
This forum is for serious students studying for professional exams and hence sites such as the one that this post linked to which seek to provide services to enable students pass the work of others off as their own have no place here. The post has been moderated as such.
(06-01-2011, 05:59 PM)admin Wrote:
(06-01-2011, 11:53 AM)gThomas Wrote: Your information can be used for english essays.
This forum is for serious students studying for professional exams and hence sites such as the one that this post linked to which seek to provide services to enable students pass the work of others off as their own have no place here. The post has been moderated as such.

I was tempted to have given it a go, to see just what they'd produced for the money! I did note that they charged almost twice as much for an "engineering" essay as almost any other subject.....
One thing is for sure that since the IRSE exam is 100% "on the day in the exam room" rather than continual assessment, then the "service" would be of no value to candidates (even had the content been any use, which I severely doubt)!
PJW