Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Mod 3 Paper
Just updated my post to add another CT, but it seems to have disappeared so I'm posting the 3 files again.

All the CT are now attached.

One written question to follow.

Attached Files
.pdf   2009 236 points CT.pdf (Size: 44.15 KB / Downloads: 33)
.pdf   2009 235 points CT.pdf (Size: 43.81 KB / Downloads: 27)
.pdf   2009 route CT.pdf (Size: 66.74 KB / Downloads: 33)
(21-04-2010, 10:11 PM)interesting_signal Wrote: Just updated my post to add another CT, but it seems to have disappeared so I'm posting the 3 files again.

All the CT are now attached.

One written question to follow.

OK. Your earlier post with attachments is certainly still there from my perspective; I'd have expected you to have been able to see the post itself but not the attachments.
PJW
(21-04-2010, 10:54 PM)PJW Wrote: OK. Your earlier post with attachments is certainly still there from my perspective; I'd have expected you to have been able to see the post itself but not the attachments.

I can see it now too, but couldn't after my initial posting so took the precaution of posting again (I'm having all sorts of computer problems at the moment, so erring on the side of caution!)

Anyway, here's the answer to my last question for the 2009 Paper (Question 2 from Part B). It's my first attempt at any written question for these exams.

Attached Files
.pdf   2009 Paper Q2.pdf (Size: 33.83 KB / Downloads: 47)
(24-04-2010, 12:43 PM)interesting_signal Wrote:
(21-04-2010, 10:54 PM)PJW Wrote: OK. Your earlier post with attachments is certainly still there from my perspective; I'd have expected you to have been able to see the post itself but not the attachments.

I can see it now too, but couldn't after my initial posting so took the precaution of posting again (I'm having all sorts of computer problems at the moment, so erring on the side of caution!)

Anyway, here's the answer to my last question for the 2009 Paper (Question 2 from Part B). It's my first attempt at any written question for these exams.

I think this was the obvious question for someone familar with Control Tables. Indeed on this paper I think it was a good choice full stop because a lot of the other ones seem quite deep and therefore difficult to answer within 30 mins. Conversely in not much more than a page you got the main meat of this; perhaps you should have included just a little more in some places but certainly a creditable attempt; good choice, generally well executed.
PJW