Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post 2004 CT review
After the CT's for the 2004 layout have been reviewed should we attempt the questions or try 2005 layout CT's?
(14-03-2010, 06:24 PM)merlin89 Wrote: After the CT's for the 2004 layout have been reviewed should we attempt the questions or try 2005 layout CT's?

Well it is your choice of course and I am open to either.
However in order to get a full idea of the whole exam, perhaps it might be an idea to choose a written question from 2004 paper.
PJW
Exclamation 
Having thought further, I suggest that a written question from 2004 would be a good idea; gives a chance to try something different in parallel with getting feedback on the route CTs. Best to delay doing another set of CTs until we have gone over Comprehensive A/L for example.

No need for all to address same question, so make your own choice. However I would recommend for now doing one that is reasonably closely related to principles relevant to CTs as it would be more related learning.
Therefore for this reason I'd tend to put on one side: Q1, Q3, Q6 Q7 & Q10 and select from one of the others; however if you feel that one of the former is "right up your street" then I don't want to discourage- so do it never the less.
Also do remember that Q5 used to be a very regular type of question but is likely to be rarer in future.
PJW