Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Past papers, layout, control tables
I would like to practice some some control tables but I only have the 2008 exam/layout and the 2002 layout. Does anybody have some layouts with Part A questions? If it is possible to post them I would be very grateful!!!!!!
(12-04-2009, 12:57 PM)merlin89 Wrote: I would like to practice some some control tables but I only have the 2008 exam/layout and the 2002 layout. Does anybody have some layouts with Part A questions? If it is possible to post them I would be very grateful!!!!!!

The layouts should certainly be available on the Study DVD; indeed I have included the "Layout3"s since 1997 within the Module 2 section as I felt they are a good source of info for those attempting that module.
I am not sure what is actually included within the Module 3 area however (the Study Pack I saw is quite old and arranges the questions per topic, not per year and I do not recall it defining which routes / points were set) but I think I have heard the last 5 years papers and layouts are to be included separatel;y on the DVD.

What I have got is the attachment of which routes / points were to be completed on each year's layout (to be honest the older ones identified by the yellow highlight may NOT have been those officially requested in the actual paper but just those that I have set my students in the past).

Hope this is of some help- let me know if you have registered to sit the exam but have yet to receive Study DVD and I'll make some enquiries when it will be available as I believe that the interntion was that it should have been out by now

Attached Files
.doc   Module 3 CTs.doc (Size: 20.5 KB / Downloads: 205)
PJW
Many thanks Peter much appreciated will review my answer together with your comments.